Kettler Ergometer X1 Stationary Bike
- Low step-through user access makes mounting and dismounting from the seat easy and safe.
- Silent electro-magnetic resistance from 25 to 400 Watts (5 Watt increments, for 75 different levels) provides very low to very substantial range, whatever the user’s preference.
- Super comfortable gel padded saddle adjusts vertically and horizontally along a fixed incline to always ensure proper seat to pedal leg position no matter the user’s height.
- Rotating handlebars allows different positions in a range of 360 degrees.
- Transport castors in front, floor levelers in rear.
- Polar compatible heart rate monitoring (chest belt accessory).
SIEMENS® LCD in high resolution for an easy to
- Manual option
with goal settings and pre set programs including Heart Rate Controlled.
Recovery pulse feature provides a fitness
rating of 1-6 at the end of the workout.
Automatic setting of pulse rate range for fat
combustion and fitness zone as well as percentage display of upper pulse
- PC Interface (RS232)
for interactive software training and exchangeable pre-set programs via