Kettler Ergometer RX7
- Low-center-step-through allows easy access
to the seat and backrest.
- Seat and backrest intentionally designed for
good comfort and correct posture.
- Fixed incline along the seat’s rail makes
absolute the same, beneficial seat to pedal leg angle no matter the user’s
- Convenient bike-brake style release lever
enables the user to adjust to his or her preferred position while remaining
- Handlebar surrounding the computer console
for aid in entering and exiting the seated position.
- Wireless Polar® transmitter (chest belt) for
a highly accurate and fast responding method of heart rate monitoring.
- EASY COM user guide with start and go option
for the most user-friendly operations available.
- Silent electro-magnetic resistance in range
of 25 to 400 Watts (5 Watt increments, for 75 different levels).
- High precision German craftsmanship of
factory milled and robotically welded ‘tunnel’ design steel tubing for
superior strength and finished with a high quality powder coat.
- Transport castors underneath the frame’s
front end, floor levelers underneath the frame’s back end.
- SIEMENS® VGA and LCD combination with a
background illumination display and graphic load profile all in high
resolution is easy to read and monitor even in an environment with dim
- 48 programs among individually programmable
profiles, pulse-directed training and pre-set pulse range for fat burning and
fitness zone- enough options to satisfy any user’s preference.
- Recovery pulse feature provides a fitness
rating of 1-6 at the end of the workout.
- Easy Com guides the user through the
operations or allows to just start and go.
- Key pad control for adjusting resistance in
manual program mode.
- USB interface for interactive software
training and exchangeable pre-set programs via internet download.