Kettler Verso Treadmill
- Heart Rate Control Programming - Monitors
your heart rate and automatically adjusts you treadmill workout to achieve
your target heart rate zone and then adjust to keep you in the target heart
rate zone, basically cruise control for your cardio training.
- 6 Window Digital Display: Four 1" digital
LED windows clearly display workout data of Time, Speed, Elevation, Distance,
Pulse and Calories burned, 1 huge 4 ¾" x 4 ¾" (12cm x 12cm) LED dot matrix
graphic display and 1 informative 4 ¾" x 1" (12cm x 2.5cm) backlit LCD display
with scrolling instructions as well as data feedback in Standard or Metric
- 11 Goal oriented, Preset and Heart Rate
Control programs: Speed Interval, 2) Aerobic, 3)Weight Loss, 4) Hill Climb
5)Target Time, 6) Target Distance, 7)Target Calories, 8)Heart Rate Control 9)
Speed, 10) Heart Rate Control Elevation, and 11) Fitness test.
- Intuitive control panel for easy to
understand operation. Audible voice instructions help you walk through
- Compact dashboard swivel fan provides a cool
breeze during your workout.
- One-button Quick Start feature so everyone,
even first time users, can easily get started.
- 9 Direct speed controls to quickly and
easily adjust/set desired speed.
- Heart rate chart printed on display for easy
- Powerful 3.0 HP continuous-duty motor
provides high torque for a hesitation- free smooth feel.
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) electronic
motor control board adjusts motor power feed 20,000/second to eliminate any
- Heavy-Duty 1,000 pound thrust incline motor
adjusts the treadmills angle of vertical incline.
- 0-12% Grade incline system allows you to
continuously increase your workout challenge as your fitness level improves.
- Additional accessible speed and incline
controls located on side railing allows the user to make safe and easy
adjustments while working out without letting go of the safety grab bars.
- 300 lb. User weight capacity (136 kg).
- Large 1" (2.5cm) thick running deck surface
20" x 55" (140cm x 151cm).
- Exclusive KETT-FLEX Deck features 6
cushioned impact-absorbing deck mounts to reduce impact to body joints.
- 4" (10cm) Wide anti-slip textured side rails
- Low step up height of 5 ¾" (15 cm) for easy
on & off and also helps for placement in areas with low ceiling heights.
- Contact Heart Rate Sensors on front grab
bar. Optional wireless chest strap heart rate transmitter (Not included).
- Side grab bars for additional safety and
- Folds vertically to save space when not
being used: 34" x 34" foot print (86.5cm x 86.5cm).
- Heavy gauge steel frame provides strength
- Dual gas-charged shocks-Assisted Lift System
with Safety Fold provides easy folding and lowering.
- Magnetic safety shuts off power if the user
fails to keep up with set speed.
- 4 Transport Wheels allow for easy
maneuvering/relocating when folded.
- Indicator light alerts when maintenance is
- 2.7" machined crowned roller helps maintain
- Two built-in cup/accessory holders provide
easy access to a refreshment or TV remote control.
- Release handle to unfold is located 66" high
so small children cannot reach for safety.
- Deck/belt lubricant (silicone liquid)
- 20 minute easy assembly: All Required Tools
- Unit weight: Assembled = 251 lbs.(114 kg) /
Packaged = 282 lbs.(128kg)
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 6 Years Motor, 3
Year Parts, 1 Year Electronics, I Year Labor
- Boxed Dimensions (L x W x H): 83" x 13"x 32"
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): Unfolded:
77"x 34"x 56" (196cm x 86cm x 42cm) Folded: 33"x 34.5"x 76" (86.5cm x 86.5cm x